Southlands Girls School

Looking for lost school friends, work mates or family and friends ...
BeckyB

Southlands Girls School

Post by BeckyB »

Hi I am now 30 and went to Southlands Girls School among others! :bigeyes1: anyone out there roughly the same age and went there?

I lived mostly in Whitley wood and would love to hear from anyone

From Becky
tazpaul

Post by tazpaul »

Hi Becky Obviously i didnt go to southlands but being 32 i tought we might know each other, what is your surname and what primary school did you go to.

Paul
BeckyB

Post by BeckyB »

Hi Paul im 34 now! I was living in Whitley Wood at the time in Bobgreen Court my surname at the time was Johnson, I used to hang around with a girl called Janine Hitch and my cousin Sarah whitehouse, but I also lived in Axebridge road and had a few friends dotted around Whitley and whitley wood.

I might know some of the people you hung around with you never know

write back

Becky
Cinders

Re: Southlands Girls School

Post by Cinders »

Hi Becky, I also went to Southlands, though I am older than you are, I'm 47, so, quite abit of difference in age, though I hope that doesn't deter you from contacting.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Cinders
Les

Post by Les »

Hi Cinders and welcome to Reading Forum. I hope that yu will find plenty to interest you on here.
Cinders

Post by Cinders »

Hi Les,
Thank you for welcoming me :)
I do hope I'm successful in finding old friends'....I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Cinders
Les

Post by Les »

My middle daughter Helen went to 'Sahflands' (Slutlands!) Cinders, but she is a couple of years older than you.
johnH
Site Admin

Post by johnH »

Welcome Cinders.

Looks like BeckyB has not visited us since Feb 2008! She has an email link in her profile so may be worth trying that.

Thanks

John
Reading Town Forum on Twitter
Reading Town Forum YouTube
Jenny scott

Post by Jenny scott »

I was at Southlands from the day it opened. I was Jennifer Mccluskey then. I left in 1962. Our headmistress then was Miss Hutchinson, very strict if I remember rightly. It was a sporty school and then a very good one. Good times.
Anne
Contributor

Post by Anne »

BeckyB wrote: 08 Oct 2003 23:55 Hi I am now 30 and went to Southlands Girls School among others! :bigeyes1: anyone out there roughly the same age and went there?

I lived mostly in Whitley wood and would love to hear from anyone

From Becky
Hi Becky
I see you haven’t been here for while so hopefully you will pick this up, I believe we were friends that attend this school my surname was Peters , message me back if you see this. Anne
piwacket

Post by piwacket »

Anne wrote: 08 Apr 2022 18:14 Hi Becky
I see you haven’t been here for while so hopefully you will pick this up, I believe we were friends that attend this school my surname was Peters , message me back if you see this. Anne
Hello Anne
Welcome to the Forum.
I see that Becky last posted in 2008.
As JohnH says above - Becky has not renewed her membership, that’s why her name is in pink.
There's no such thing as a free lunch

Return to “Find school friends, work mates, lost family members”